DO NOT USE THIS GUIDE YET (NOT LIVE)
USE THE FOLLOWING GUIDE: https://ljhtech.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/229519147-365-Manual-account-set-up
1. Go to the following link: http://azure-generator.ljhbear.com/index.php
2. Select the office or (scroll to the bottom and click on temp if the office does not appear) and enter the email address below i.e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Wait for the sync from AD to portal (3 hours)
4. Log onto office 365 Portal via portal.office.com and search for the user.
To find the user: Admin tile > Users > Active Users > Search (magnifying glass)> type in the users name> Click on user:
5. If the username is not set to @ljhooker.com.au, change it to @ljhooker.com.au. (Also confirm that the username matches the changes made in Active directory i.e firstname.lastname)
6. Assign the 365 license requested > Save:
7. Set-up a forward from the old email address to the new one in Surgemail. Only apply the forward when the office is ready to migrate to the new accounts. Example:
email@example.com forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
(IMPORTANT: Only apply the forward once the 365 license has been applied to the new account!)
8. Add @ljh.com.au email account to g_block_skip in Surgemail:
9. Add newly created accounts to Fortimail policy (email@example.com):
Running the Set-Up via Outlook will only require the user to enter their new email account and password.