1. Copy the vldbclean.exe file into the offices E2sales data folder (shared/data folder)
2. Once the vldbclean.exe has been placed in the offices E2 data folder, open command prompt:
Start > Run > cmd
3. If the data is on a different drive use the guide below to change drive (example below is to change to the D drive):
4. Use the command below to flush contacts to AP:
Example: (If the data is in the C:\E2sales\Data folder)
5. The Data2web folder should be filled with contact records if the command was successfully.