365 Troubleshooting guide
If a user is having trouble logging onto their 365 account please try the following steps below:
1. Test the account on your end via portal.office.com with their HUB password (ensure the correct username is being used).
- You can check the username by logging into portal with your admin account and searching for the email address i.e:
2. If the details do not work, reset the password against the user in Active Directory back to a new password.
- Make sure that the password never expires option is enabled:
3. If you receive an error advising the account is locked/blocked, log into your admin account and unblock the account. Also check to see if the user is disabled in AD, if so re-enable the user:
- Make sure that the sign in status is set to "Sign-in allowed". If not click on Edit and enable this option:
4. Try logging into portal.office.com again in 15 minutes (sync)
5. If you are still unable to log in, please ensure that the account has been set-up correctly (Proxy/target addresses, License applied, etc)
365 Account Set-up Guide: https://ljhtech.zendesk.com/entries/97634818-OFFICE-365-Account-Set-up-Guide